[X4U] Printopia for iPad

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Aug 31 08:27:05 PDT 2012

For Wes:

The Network numbers are not the same.  I downloaded Airport Utility and was told that the Base Station doesn't have a valid IP address.
I don't know how to get one.  I also have Air Sharing which now gives me an IP address https://10.0.1.2 and it was before: https://10.0.1.3
There's also https://Imeldas-iPad.local and in dimmed text Bonjour under it.
I don't see a point to it.

For Jim:

When I pull the plug the iPad is no longer visible in iTunes.  The D-Link also has the cable TV on it.  Now with US Open tennis on is asking for problems )).

Paul Moortgat