[X4U] Printopia for iPad

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Fri Aug 31 11:15:37 PDT 2012

On Aug 31, 2012, at 7:03 AM,8/31, Paul Moortgat <paul.moortgat at pandora.be> wrote:
> I can sync while plugged in, but when I pull the plug, the sync goes away.  Even connected to the Mac I can't print.
>
> Paul Moortgat

I had a similar problem (the sync going out of the side bar). Googled and found a solution that worked. Plug in phone, turn wifi sync off. Sync and eject phone then disconnect cable. Quit iTunes. Reconnect cable and when the phone shows up go back and turn wifi sync back on. Pull plug and it stayed visible in the side bar and recommenced syncing over the wifi.

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil