[X4U] Printopia for iPad

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri Aug 31 11:48:49 PDT 2012

Sorry Neil,

It went away in the sidebar.  No dice.
I had some problems to let the iPad connect to the Mac.  I called the dealer who had soft to take over my Mac.  I could see what he did but it didn't help.
I managed later to make the connection.  Is it that when the problems started?  I don't know.

B.T.W. I've something else to rapport.  A while ago I could no longer send mails but could receive them.  I called Apple for 49.20 euro and 3 persons couldn't help me.  I later found out that the problem was in the Keychain where a setting was different than before.  Not by me, I don't go there.  I changed it back and it worked.
But this aside.  The first person asked me to identify the Mac by giving the serial.  My Mac was given (on their documents anyway) to another person.  Now the luck would be that I had ordered the Mac via their own website and could prove it because I got mails from the sale from them.
I now think that someone at Apple has made my Mac to someone who could deduct the Mac from his tax account.  Strange isn't it?

Paul Moortgat