[X4U] Mountain Lion

Michael Peterson mapeterson42 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:09:35 PST 2012

Randy,

Yes, although I'm probably retracting my initial request because I think I
misunderstood what you were asking/stating.

I thought you had a link for known instabilities that you could/would be
able to provide and solutions to them.  This would have allowed me to be a
little more proactive in narrowing down where issues might be, and as I had
a chance to work through them I could.

I have not had time to troubleshoot to narrow down where my specific issues
are showing up (and probably won't have enough time for a little while),
and so I'm not in a position to request information.

-Mike