[X4U] Help needed in transition to iCloud

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:59:00 PST 2012

Ugh.  So, I have 2 choices, neither of which are desireable:

1. Replace the Mac Mini with one that is at least a Core-2-Duo

2. Switch the sync tasks to Google - that's all I ever used Mobile Me for

I dod understand the economic logic of this, just not very happy about it (especially after being a loyal mobile-me subscriber for several years.

Ken