[X4U] Snow Leopard: how much room?

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Tue Jan 17 06:21:39 PST 2012

I just made a Parallels virtual machine for Snow Leopard. Yes, it is technically against the EULA and yes it does require a small bit of well documented on the Internet trickery to make it work and properly look for software updates. I don't recommend violating the EULA unless one is comfortable with it, but given that you are allowed to virtualized Lion server and non-server as well as server only for earlier versions it's hard to believe they really care about SL non-server.

I made my virtual disk 10 GB and it only has the OS and those apps that won't run on Lion.

neil

The three kinds of stress…nuclear, cooking and a&&hole. Jello is the key to the relationship.