[X4U] White 2008 Macbook and Lion

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Jul 20 07:09:23 PDT 2012

On Jul 20, 2012, at 12:22 AM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> Lion is not "buggy" or "unstable."  That is, it isn't if you do a clean install.

For the record, I did do a clean install of Lion. Several times. Even so, I had issues. Apply whatever adjective of your choosing to this, however fine a light it casts on Lion, but I and many others had pretty big issues with this cat.

I'm at the point where I simply accept that several things in Lion are broken (non-functional, if you prefer...or do not function as advertised) but I have been using Lion almost continuously since downloading it on day 1.

Mine has not been an issue-free experience. 2009 Mac Pro, 2010 13" Mac BOOK Pro.

cat