[X4U] White 2008 Macbook and Lion

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Jul 21 13:34:20 PDT 2012

On Jul 20, 2012, at 10:33 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> But I'm not in favor of misleading users either.

and I hate to add yet one more email to the pile in this conversation, but I don't appreciate your either implying or flat out stating that I am misleading users. It's baseless, inflammatory and non-sequitor relative to what I have actually said.

The OP asked a question about whether Lion would work for him or not. Some have positive Lion experiences, others have some negative ones. A fair airing of both sides is no skin off anybody's nose.

I welcome your disagreeing with me, Randy, but *please* next time, select an adjective other than "misleading" to describe positions you disagree with.

thank you

cat