[X4U] White 2008 Macbook and Lion

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Jul 21 13:22:30 PDT 2012

On Jul 20, 2012, at 10:33 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> But I'm not in favor of misleading users either.  Unless you can point to other users having the same issues you are having (and there are plenty of public forums to refer to where users recount their problems), then clearly the issues that you are experiencing are unique to your individual Macintosh.  Apple (and to be fair, just about any manufacturer) does occasionally produce a computer here and there that is a lemon, and any computer, including any Mac, can fail, sometimes mysteriously.

This isn't my burden of proof. Simple googling of what I've talked about will reveal to the OP or to you all the tales of woe you'd care to spend an hour or two reading about.

I have no axe to grind with Apple. I'd much rather be getting my work done than tapping out stories of OS X troubles I've had.

cheers!

cat