[X4U] iTunes music all scrambled

Michael Winter winter at mac.com
Wed Jun 13 13:08:15 PDT 2012

On Jun 12, 2012, at 7:09 PM, catsoul wrote:

> Is there a secret to make iTunes make all of these classical CDs behave themselves and tracks be in the right order?

A "trick" I used to use is to check the import option to add the track number to the file name. That fixes the problem when players want to play them in alphabetical order.

That may or may not fix the problem, and I don't know if you can automate adding the track number to the file name after its been imported.

-Mike