[X4U] Wireless keyboard on iMac

Ray Choiniere rfchoiniere at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:11:26 PDT 2012

Also, I wonder whether the bluetooth Keyboard interface works like the
bluetooth Mouse does. I recently had my bluetooth mouse "disappear" even
though the connection had been working perfectly. Nothing I did restored
the recognition. But a simple shut down and restart  fixed it. Maybe if he
hasn't done a Shut Down recently he might try that.

Ray