[X4U] Wireless keyboard on iMac

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Jun 13 14:16:53 PDT 2012

Jens, I've to ask him.  It's a strange person.  I told him in the beginning that it needs batteries and today he told me that he didn't know.
He remember things from 12 o'clock to high noon.  He doesn't like to search the net for a solution.  He calls me.
Today I also tried to explain alt-comm-p-r but he missed it completely.  I stopped with that.  The iMac restarted normally but it still doesn't worked.
He refuses to talk to the dealer.  He says they're stupid.
And it's the Apple keyboard.

Paul Moortgat