[X4U] entry level iMac supports 16GB?

Ron Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Thu Jun 21 10:27:04 PDT 2012

You could download a program called MacTracker for free. It will tell you almost everything that you want to know about every model Mac computer made.

You will need to know exactly which model number you are looking at in order to call up the right model specifications, but a quick look told me that almost all the latest models have four RAM slots and can hold up to 32Gb of RAM if you have the money to pay for it.