[X4U] Music Library - Son going off to college

Craig Finseth fin at finseth.com
Fri Jun 22 15:55:59 PDT 2012

I worked with my kids to ensure that they had purchased their own copies of everything by the time that they finished college.  This gave them a chance to figure out what they actually wanted.

We also helped out with a bunch of gift cards over the years.

Note that music is DRM-free.

The big issue is that iDevices now use up one of the device activations under your account, so laptop + ipad + phone can use up three per kid (:-).

Craig