[X4U] Can't print anymore

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Jun 24 10:15:11 PDT 2012

I use a Brother HL-1470N on a Mac Pro (OS 10.6.8) and when I need to restart because of a problem or software update I need to adjust the printer ipp address.  For it I used BRAdminlight_1213 software from Brother.  I did give me a new ipp address.  I removed the printer from Print & Fax and added a new one.
When I now start BRAdminlight_1213 I get:

The Java file "BRAdmin light.jar" could not be launched.
Check the Console for possible error messages.

It worked before but I think I did a Java update from Apple If I'm correct.  What can I do?

Paul Moortgat