[X4U] .Mac/Mobile Me vs. iCloud

LISTS jwarthmanlists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:13:11 PDT 2012

Comments from Jeff and Neil have been spot-on.

But the answer *might* be different if we knew more about your intended usage.

For instance, is your web content intended for only a handful of close family and friends? Or are you expecting a large volume of traffic from complete strangers?

Enjoy,

Jim

Sent from my iPad