[X4U] wifi on iPad problem

Joe Tinney jtinney at lastar.com
Mon Mar 19 06:42:30 PDT 2012

How is your Mac connected to your home internet? If it is connected wirelessly, like your iPad, try testing them from the same location. Location is everything with wireless and it matters more or less depending on the wireless device installed in your equipment. Some work better than others and some work better with different combinations of equipment.