[X4U] wifi on iPad problem

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:52:12 PDT 2012

I am starting to think the problem is with my isp - Fairpoint. Early
this morning I had a good connection on my iPad so I used speedtest and
had results almost as good as on my Mac. A few hours later I was having
horrible connections on my iPad but doing speedtest on my Mac, it was
pretty bad too.

So, I am thinking that when the isp gives me problems the iPad is
affected more. Still, the issue seems to be one I need to talk to
Fairpoint about.

Thanks. I am set for now.

Allan