[X4U] Lion and Partition size

Alexandre list at kapellos.com
Thu May 3 11:38:08 PDT 2012

As far as I know, 212GB is enough for Lion, since MacBook Airs are sold with a 64GB drive. The real question is more how much free space is available on the drive. Apparently OS X needs 15 to 20% of available disk space for swap files, etc.

Maybe somebody else can elaborate...

Alexandre

Sent from my other mobile device