[X4U] Ssssllllooooowwww download speeds from Apple

Nick Scalise nscalise at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:12:09 PDT 2012

I have never seem slow downloads from apple, either from my home ISP, or my work connection.

I might think it is your ISP, or how you connect to your ISP. It could be that they may have a caching scheme that  does not play well with apple's distribution network.  Or something like that.

Or it could be a peering issue from your ISP to the backbone that apple connects to.

Is there any way you can test from a different connection?

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone.
--
Nick Scalise