[X4U] Slide scanner

William Morse whm.lists at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 16:55:30 PST 2013

There's nothing wrong with basic scans for proof sheets (eg like we used to use contact sheets), emails, web jpegs and mailers. Use them to determine which are the images that deserve better treatment.

I routinely print using papers specified by the artist; it's just a matter of obtaining the paper and making a profile. The only problem is sometimes I'm left with "orphaned" papers, but eventually they get used up.

Yes, local is better, when it's available!

Bill