[X4U] Slide scanner

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Feb 11 17:02:08 PST 2013

It's also faster to do basic scans than it is to mix up the
chemicals, and make a contact sheet.  Plus my 'darkroom' is only
usable certain times of the year (too cold right now), simply put, I
need to build a proper darkroom. :-)  At least as of last fall I was
finally able to process 8x10 sheet film (4x5 is easy, I do it in
daylight tanks).

I would imagine 'orphan papers' could be a real issue with the obscure stuff.

Zane