[X4U] Shared User Calendars?

Marcel Vachon AnserMan at usnco.com
Tue Jan 15 14:41:32 PST 2013

Hello

I have a customer who shares a Mac iCloud account with her boss as she is his assistant and needs access to his Calendars and Omni Focus files.  However we are trying to figure out how to set up a separate calendar on her Mac (10.7.x) that will email her reminders but NOT to her boss.

Is there method of emailing herself messages and reminders into the future? Or is this something that perhaps Google Calendar could do?

Any input here would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Marcel