[X4U] thoughts on Bento?

John Masters johnmasters at me.com
Sat Jul 20 10:14:45 PDT 2013

If you don't need a relational database then Bento should be fine. I purchased Bento direct from Filemaker rather than the Mac App Store. I tend to do this where possible as apps in the MAS often have restrictions that aren't there in the "full" version. I don't know if this is the case with Bento. I'm not sure but perhaps you can get a trial of Bento from the Filemaker website.

John Masters
johnmasters at me.com