[X4U] thoughts on Bento?

cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Jul 20 09:51:19 PDT 2013

The macworld review is, I believe, 4 stars, but people on the App store give it, on average 1 star, with many people there complaining that key functionality is being removed bit by bit…

I don't have the budget for FMPro…Bento's Price and seeming functionality would do it for me..Any bento 4 users here who can weigh in on how good/bad this app is?

Here's what I need it to do:

contact management
boolean searches
customizable fields
ability to add graphic elements and other file types, such as text files and PDFs
ability to work with iCal, such as appointments to meet with so n so would easily/automatically become an iCal remiinder

thanks!

cat