[X4U] Activity Monitor

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Thu Jul 25 16:29:11 PDT 2013

On 2013 Jul 21, at 15:42, Grappone Al <algrappone at comcast.net> wrote:

> I used Time Machine to install everything on my new computer. From Leopard to Mountain lion.  Probably that is what happened.

Yes, that would cause this problem, Al.  Apple's Time Machine doesn't know if Apple has moved things around in a new OS version, but Apple's Migration Assistant does.  Migration Assistant launches automatically when you turn on a new Mac.  It's that thing that asks if you want to transfer your data from an old computer.  The correct answer is "Yes".