[X4U] Patriot USB stick

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Mon May 6 11:33:24 PDT 2013

Hi Cat,

I went to Amazon and did a search for 'patriot usb 3.0'.  It's indeed around 1$/1GB but I was so fed-up with the slow to very slow speed of the ones I've that the price didn't bother me.  One need to buy these only once.  I'm happy now.  But I had to believe this German magazine first.  But because it's a Mac one I believed them.
And I just wanted to share this info.  You don't buy a Pinto to do Nascar isn't it?

Paul Moortgat