[X4U] Patriot USB stick

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Mon May 6 11:44:34 PDT 2013

Hopefully it's good. I bought a USB3 stick and it was dog slow. Could not believe how slow it was.

--

Christopher D. Cover
Macintosh Support
coverc at wpunj.edu

Please make help requests via the ticketing system at:

http://wpunj.edu/helpdesk

---

The William Paterson University IT Wiki:
https://itwiki.wpunj.edu/index.php/Main_Page