[X4U] Backup

T.Tobius technophobic_tom at comcast.net
Sat May 25 21:22:16 PDT 2013

> ... we discovered was that SD was simply the more reliable program overall. This wasn't just anecdotal, there were actual comparison tests of things like which program was the most thorough at backing up different kinds of metadata, and there were many verified bugs that plagued CCC, which were not fixed for years.

You are an amazing man. How do you do it all? I usually just quickly peruse the subject in my subscribed email list and only look at the most relative or "interesting"...AND those that have your name attached or written by Bruce Johnson. You two have such vast knowledge. Are there any other names that come to mind, which I should be following?

Thanks for sharing your time, experience, and indexed treasures with us. You're one of the greatest blessings on internet.

--
T.Tobius
technophobic_tom at comcast.net