[X4U] Keywords?

Al Grappone algrappone at comcast.net
Sun May 26 13:04:29 PDT 2013

Not sure about subject.
Isn't there a way to find the password on my computer?  I have to authorize this computer to play purchased items in iTunes.  They were purchased awhile back. I do not use that user name now. and cannot open since I cannot remember password. Seems to me there is a way to find it. I searched keywords and received over 500 hits. Lot of folders but no application.

21.5-inch iMac,3.1GHz Quad-core intel Core 17, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz,16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2x8GB,1TB Fusion Drive,NVIDIA GeForce  GT 650M 512MB GDDR5