[X4U] This used to work in Firefox 24

Wes James comptekki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:49:43 PDT 2013

You probably have some corrupted settings files.  Remove them from
~/Library/Preferences and/or delete your profile in ~/Library/Application
Support/Firefox/Profiles/some-weird-folder-name.  Or just rename the
some-weird-folder-name to something else if you want to try and salvage any
bookmarks which you can get in bookmarkbackups.

-wes