[X4U] This used to work in Firefox 24

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Oct 16 00:10:44 PDT 2013

Wes,

In that folder are 90 files, but I don't see one which has 'profile' in it.
The problem must have something to do with reading PDF files.
I can't read any PDF file now in Firefox 24.  I copy the address I get to Safari and read it there (or save it)

If I rename that strange folder, will everything keep working?

Paul Moortgat