[X4U] SSD for 2010 Mac Book Pro?

Jim Elmore jelmore at elmoredesign.com
Mon Jan 13 05:32:56 PST 2014

The best money you'll ever spend on an upgrade . . .

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/internal_storage/SSD/Mercury_Electra_3G_Solid_State

I put a 6G version in a 2007 MacBook Pro and the computer became functional again. Moved it to a new MacBook Pro along with 16GB ram and it's a very powerful workstation.