[X4U] Installing OS X: upgrade vs "nuke and pave?"

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Mon Jun 23 15:44:08 PDT 2014

Personally, I have always been a fan of the nuke & pave also.
Ya, it may take longer, you have to reinstall everything, just far worse problems upgrading. Think of all the crap that's just lying around never being used, obsolete prefs files just crap. Your dragging stuff from maybe X6 all the way to X9. Look at some of the files or prefs, cache's, etc, I know I'm babbling, that's my 2¢.