[X4U] Elmedia Player 4.3.8

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Fri May 30 14:04:02 PDT 2014

Thanks.  I'll do this.

Paul Moortgat

On 30 May 2014, at 21:45, Neil Laubenthal wrote:

I've been running without Flash for months. I have the Safari plugin "open in Chrome" installed and if something comes up that needs Flash that I want to see a slick launches Chrome and passes it the URL. Quit Chrome when done and all the Flash vulnerabilities quit as well. Still could get an infected video of course but that's lower probability without Flash always running.

neil

The three kinds of stress…nuclear, cooking and a&&hole. Jello is the key to the relationship.