[XDreams] Projectors using Windows

Lela Tong artofbusiness_computer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 22:01:18 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

  Thanks for the great explanation.

  Sorry for the confusion, the print said "video adapter" w/CompUSA price, usd 19.95.  Thanks for the specifics re the Apple Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter -- critical info.

  I gotta get a new laptop and, I'm looking at the 13 inch MacBook.  I'm also getting a camcorder and digital camera since my mission is to liven up my presentations -- I guess that I need to check if I have all the 'special' cables.

  Many many moons ago, I had an Apple but then, I did a switch and got a Sony (13.3 inch -- at the time, Sony was the closest thing to an Apple) since I travel in Asia (and, like a turtle, I must carry everything on my back) and often have to go back-and-forth between other people's equipment which were typically PC-based.

  Also, as u know, PC parts and accessories are readily available.

  Thus, I'm really interested in the new OS-Windows version.  The reps tell me that it's 'work-in-progress' (hmmm, is there cause for worry?) -- there's the bootcamp download and the optional software "parallel."

  And, anyone's experience on working with a bunch of PC's since it's been awhile since I had to do it.  Thus, should I wait a bit longer or is it safe to get the Apple now?

  Lela

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms