[BTM] Upgrading from the T68i?

Mark O'Brien rmobrien at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 03:53:14 PDT 2003

On 8/21/03 3:52 AM, "peter ashworth" <aaaashy at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> however, as i have mentioned before there is no conduit control of the
> passage of information, so my 1200 address AddressBook can only d/l 512
> addresses to the t610, resulting in only a partial address book on the
> phone, with NO ability to decide which addresses go where
>
> and if i delete an address on the phone to allow, say a new callers
> number, then the deleted number will be deleted from AddressBook next
> time i sync

Why don't you create a Group in Address Book, and drag just the contacts you
want on your T610 into it? It works like an iTunes playlist, or an iPhoto
album. All the contacts are still in your Address Book, but you can specify
in iSync that only those contacts in the specific Group. I named mine
"Phone".

Mark