Why is iSync so slow...

Greg list at wnsUnWired.com
Fri Dec 5 09:29:43 PST 2003

I use to use a palm with my Mac.  It worked great but grew tired of carrying
to tools (phone and palm).  Palm Sync updates (maybe 4 days worth) use to
take seconds to perform. Why does iSync with my bluetooth phone take over 3
minutes with no changes or updates to either database (over 5 minutes with
changes)? (phone sync on a bluetooth PC is very fast)

Will this improve soon? If so when?

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but In my opinion it's too slow for my use
and am looking for a faster solution or I'm going back to the palm platform.

Greg