I need help choosing a Bluetooth Phone

Michelle Kuly mkuly at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 11 21:29:11 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm a Mac and Bluetooth newbie and have a couple questions, hopefully
someone can help me.

I'm in the market for a new phone through Rogers and thought, 'hey,
well, why not make it a bluetooth?' since I've recently acquired a new
G4 Powerbook.

Can someone simply outline the benefits of having a bluetooth enabled
phone for me?  I'm on a student budget and so I'm trying to decide
whether the extra cash will be worthwhile.  I believe Rogers offers the
Nokia 3600, 6310i, Ericsson T616, and T68i.

Does anyone have a few minutes to help me, or tell me where I can find
out more?

Thanks,

Michelle