[BTM] I need help choosing a Bluetooth Phone

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Fri Dec 12 00:09:09 PST 2003

Hi, Michelle,

I will suggest you go for Ericsson rather than Noika even Ericsson is less
known than
Nokia.

Ericssion has better compatibility in Bluetooth especically there are many
software in
market are written based on the Ericssion T68i standard.

T616 ourperform T68 in ring tone and some other fancy feathers such as
bigger screen,
more coloreful. It is slight bigger than T68i. As for business I shall
suggest T68i because
it is easier to carry.  As for a student, it is up to your tast.

I believe you are talking about Nokia 3650, this is a good phone, it has
Polyphonic ringing tones
too (like T616), It also has Series 60 smartphone platform, basically you
can download
software from internet to use this phone just like a PDA. (You have to pay
for software too).
I believe it also has a built in camera.  6310 series is not recommended.

I use a T68i and never consider T616 so far.

Information
www.Blue-Gene.com
We Speak Bluetooth