[BTM] I need help choosing a Bluetooth Phone

Evan Holt eholt at cogeco.ca
Fri Dec 12 06:13:24 PST 2003

Hi there,

There are some excellent resources for cell phones in Ontario...

These forums are packed with reviews and cell phone owners. A very good
resource and it even has a bluetooth forum.....
http://www.howardforums.com/

The following site has reviews and maps for coverage....
http://www.arcx.com/sites/

Hope those two clarify some of your questions

Evan Holt