I need help choosing a Bluetooth Phone

Dr. Julie Armstrong drarmstrong at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 06:28:05 PST 2003

Michelle,

Why Bluetooth?

1. Easy synch between your computer addresses & calendars. 2.

2. Very cool program called SEClicker for the Sony Ericsson t68i
originally, now for the SE T616 and Palm w/Bluetooth. It allows you to
use your phone like a remote. In class giving PowerPoint or Keynote
presentations? Whip out your phone and command the screen while talking
from across the room. Also works yourr iTunes as a remote as well. Only
for Bluetooth and only certain phones.

3. Use Bluetooth to be the modem and dial up for your Powerbook. T68i
or 616 dials the isp and bluetooths the connection to your Powerbook.

4. Wireless headset. 'nuff said.

(Definitely the t68i and t616.) Price an issue? Look for a T68i... It's
the older model, does not have a built in camera (T616 does) and does
not have polyphonic ring tones (T616 does.) I have owned them both and
found them very reliable and consistent.

Can't speak about the Nokia... Have loved both my phones... Good luck!

Julie