SE Z600 happy camper

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Fri Dec 12 07:33:07 PST 2003

>I've had a T39, T68i, P800 and am about to receive a Z600. The Z600,
>I've read, is the same as the T610 but with better reception and a
>better screen so I'm looking forward to that.

I've had my Z600 for about two weeks and it's been great. I really,
really love it. It's far and away the best phone I've ever owned.
Believe it or not, my StarTac of five years ago was the previous
best. I've owned a couple of Qualcomm phones, Nokia 8260 and 8265,
and the GSM and CDMA versions of the Motorola T720. None of those
phones can hold a candle to the Z600.

BTW...I've created Mac OS X icons of the Z600 and T630 since I
couldn't find any on the web. If you're so inclined, drop me a note
off list and I'll email them to you.

best--

rp

--