[BTM] Z600 again..

bT bigtoot at mac.com
Mon Dec 15 05:17:20 PST 2003

On Dec 14, 2003, at 19:09, Dan Frakes wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:29:21 +0000, bT <bigtoot at mac.com> wrote:
>>> Have any of you lucky people who have a Z600 previously used a T68i?
>>> How is the reception compared to the T68i?
>>
>> Why not wait and get a T630, looks more compelling and has almost been
>> styled with Mac users in mind:
>
> I'm not sure about "more compelling" -- the seem to be fairly similar
> in
> their feature sets, but the Z600 is a flip-phone, which I've been
> wanting
> for a while ;)

Sure, then it's just personal preference.  I'm a bit unconvinced by the
flip styling of the Z600 tho' - viewed from the side it looks more like
two smaller phones hinged together, it's quite chunky!  But it's still
a cool mobile and it's affordable (or free on many tariffs here in UK)
and it's available now - unlike the T630 which is just appearing now
and at an inflated price.

I have a month or two to wait before i can upgrade my T68i, I'll make
the choice then...