Which Bluetooth headset?

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Mon Dec 15 16:19:32 PST 2003

I tried out the Jabra Freespeak Bluetooth headset today and was
pleasantly surprised at its comfort and ease of use during my very
limited test run. It paired with my SE Z600 in a few seconds and most
importantly, it fit well and sounded good. I'm not sure what it
sounded like on the other end.

I was very close to purchasing a Sony Ericsson HBH-65, but after
trying to get the thing installed on my ear, I was really turned off.
I didn't even try using it on a live call. The same was true for the
HBH-35. Am I missing something here? The Sony Ericsson models seem so
poorly designed that I can't imagine anyone actually using them. They
were downright uncomfortable and cumbersome. I honestly can't believe
how bad they were.

So...

I'd love to hear experiences of people using Bluetooth headsets and
If you know of any comparison/reviews, please post a link.

Thanks a bunch.

Rob Parker