[BTM] BT Keyboard

Stephen Jonke sjj_public at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 07:26:43 PST 2003

If I had to guess I would say that the keyboard would probably work
fine, but the mouse would be problematic. I tried it with a new style
Belkin 100 meter bluetooth adapter and the keyboard worked great, but
the mouse would not reconnect after the computer woke from sleep, at
least not consistently. It was pretty frustrating and I definitely
wouldn't recommend it. I can only speculate on its behavior with the
older D-Link, but it's probably safe to say that Apple isn't just
trying to trick you into buying a second adapter.

Steve