Which Bluetooth headset?

Greg list at wnsUnWired.com
Tue Dec 16 12:27:49 PST 2003

Jabra is the best overall product.  I've tested a ton of them.  BlueTrek is
a close second and cost less.  Both are very comfortable and work well.
Jabra funnels sound right into your ear so it's by far the loudest unit (I
use it while riding my motorcycle).  Jabra battery has the best life.  The
sound is a little muffled on each end compared to the others but a small
price to pay for the comfort and battery life.  The bad news is it goes nuts
when the battery gets low.  Keep it charged and you will be happy with the
Jabra.

PS: make sure you get one with the newest firmware loaded (will have a blue
sticker that says it works with the Nokia 3650 phone).

on 12/16/03 5:08 AM, Bluetooth-Mac at