[BTM] Tungsten

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 10:39:44 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 08:52 AM, Martim Weinstein wrote:

> Still get the Kernel panic which leads me to think this is some sort
> of conflict wih the Palm Desktop Software itself.

If you still get a kernel panic, you need to start eliminating some of
the factors.  If you have another user account on your computer, try
syncing that account (you may have to copy your data files).  Next I
would try to Archive and Install OS X (try uninstalling Palm Desktop
first).  Then, a different Bluetooth adapter.

Bruce