[BTM] Tungsten

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 16:53:13 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 12:58 PM, Martim Weinstein wrote:

> I've just tried Bruce's advice of setting up another account on my
> computer, installed Palm Desktop on it and tried to sync. The result
> was the same: Kernel Panic.

If you're getting a kernel panic on a different user and you didn't
copy anything over from the first user's Preferences, my guess is that
there's a problem with you OS X installation since you've eliminated
everything but the core.  Unfortunately, Palm Desktop installs some
parts to the System and I'm not sure that the Uninstall option actually
gets rid of everything.  Of course, a remote possibility is that you
have a corrupt User Data file.

Bruce