Obex push?

disciple1 disciple1 at disciplefilms.com
Sun Jan 5 10:45:33 PST 2003

Hello

I posted to the list  few days ago about trouble I was having to send and
receive stuff from my Philips Fisio 825 to my iMac running iCal 1.1 and
Adress Book.
I can easily send image files from the desktop to the phone.  I can also
send an event to the computer, but even if iCal will recognize the date and
time and create an event, it can't understand the data (so the event is
blank).
Adressbook can't send and receive info.  It just stays connected to the
phone, but doesen't manage to send SMS, to send VCF cards, or to dial a
number.
However I can dial my service provider through internet connect.

Does anyone know if these are common issues with phones that are not
supported by iSync?
Are there any workarounds?

Thanks in advance

Alex